In this episode of The Minimalists Podcast, Joshua and Ryan discuss local, national, and international politics; outrage and divisiveness in the current political climate; and the quagmire of disarray and turmoil created by tribalism and partisan politics with journalist and podcaster Kim Iversen, and they answer the following questions:
- How can we help our government officials adopt more minimalist practices, especially with respect to budgets?
- Which political party is most closely aligned with the principles of minimalism?
- How do we all maintain balance in this heated political climate?
Joshua & Ryan’s pithy, shareable, less-than-140-character responses. Find more quotes from The Minimalists at MinimalMaxims.com.
- “A tribe unites against a common enemy; a community unites around a common cause.” —Joshua Fields Millburn
- “Political affiliation doesn’t matter as much as how you treat the people around you.” —Ryan Nicodemus